ENSO Financial Management LLP (ENSO) is a fin-tech company that provides operational insights and alpha-generating analytics to many of the world’s most successful fund managers. We are seeking out talented individuals to join our team as we continue to grow and expand our exciting product range.
Linux Engineer / Consultant to take the infrastructure environment to the next level in terms of automation, supportability and scalability, and is ready to roll his/her sleeves up to do it.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Very strong Linux engineering skills
* Strong experience in capacity management (CPU, IO, storage) and scalability
* Strong knowledge of core Linux services (NFS, Samba, LDAP, etc.)
* Highly proficient in a scripting language other than shell scripting
* ZFS and RAID
* Xen and KVM experience
* One of CFEngine, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other config management system
* Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, Cisco or other vendor)
* Debian experience a plus, but not a requirement
* Self-motivated with excellent troubleshooting skills
* Provide expert level of support to junior staff
* Excellent documentation skills