The QA Engineer will be part of the team which is responsible for the design, development and support of Enso’s financial analytics system.
This position requires testing from a customer perspective, both manually and with automated tools. During the development cycle, the Software QA Engineer works closely with the Software Development Engineers and Product Management to understand customer usage models, identify use cases, create test plans and test cases, and then plan, develop and execute tests.
Taking parts in analytical activities: technical part of proposal, feasibility studies. Taking parts in technical meetings with customers.
The person will be responsible for identifying and creating test automation solutions as required; will be expected to work with the development team in driving the software development process toward quality centric methodologies.
· Writing test plans, test cases, user acceptance testing plans
· Writing and running automated tests
· Organizing and Executing Manual testing
· Volume, performance, stress, fault tolerance testing required for both web applications and back end services
· At least 3 years experience in QA/Software testing area
· Technical knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, processes and frameworks
· Experience in developing test documentation
· Knowledgeable in Linux operating server environments
· Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
· Knowledgeable in web technologies and standards – HTML5, CSS, etc.
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Word & Excel especially
· Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence
· In-depth knowledge of relational databases & DBMS is an advantage, Oracle especially
· Knowledge of Selenium
· Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins) or similar tools
· Expertise with the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, test reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations