ENSO Financial Management LLP (ENSO) is a fin-tech company that provides operational insights and alpha-generating analytics to many of the world’s most successful fund managers. We are seeking out talented individuals to join our team as we continue to grow and expand our exciting product range.
The Production Support/Helpdesk would perform general HelpDesk duties such as:
* Setting up new and troubleshooting Windows, Linux and some Mac OS workstations used by developers, sales and client services. Assisting in any hardware, desktop OS, desktop application, login, or any other issues that may arise in the course of the day.
* Assist in new workstation deployments, new user assistance, software installs
* Hardware purchasing and tracking
* Keeping an eye on monitoring the production infrastructure via Nagios dashboard
* Pro-actively triage / escalate issues to the Linux/Infra team accordingly
* Over time, this person would also be expected to assist in supporting the Linux Infrastructure team including core server support in dev and prod, and would be open to learning that space.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated, pro-active mindset who enjoys learning new technology
* Comp-Sci Degree OR at least 4 years experience in the industry desired
* 2 or more years’ experience providing IT support in-house
* Working knowledge of Windows 7/8, Active Directory, OSX
* Hands-on experience with PC Hardware troubleshooting and building
* Theoretical or hands-on knowledge of TCP/IP, switching and routing principles
* Powershell experience a plus